Young Professionals Program
GEOINT 2018 Symposium Golden Ticket
Each year, USGIF offers the Golden Ticket program as an opportunity for young professionals to win an exclusive opportunity to meet and hear from seniors and innovators in the GEOINT world in a personal setting.
Only a handful of candidates who apply are selected, but the program includes private networking events, luncheons with government seniors, and admission to the chairman’s reception among other opportunities.
Winning the Golden Ticket includes a free registration; however, winners are responsible for their own housing and travel.
And the 2018 Golden Ticket winners are:
- Michael Airosus, NGA
- Michael Aper, Engility
- Robert Chambers, Xcellent Technology Solutions, Inc
- Armando Drain, Esri
- Stephanie Greer, NGA
- Brandi Gross, S2 Analytical Solutions
- Dan Hausler, DigitalGlobe
- Jeffrey Heuwinkel, Vricon
- Grant Huang, Vencore
- Megan Hughes, Altamira Technologies Corporation
- Kevin Hyers, Williams & Heintz Map Corporation
- Kate McKenzie, NGA
- Cadienne Naquin, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Paul Park, Accenture Federal Services
- Melanie Pittaluga, NGA
- Ricky Rios, Planet
- Matthew Rodgers, Harris
- Megan Rohrer, George Washington University
- Katie Salvaggio, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Josh Sisskind, Radiant Solutions
- Joseph Svrcek, Reinventing Geospatial, Inc
- Allison Tompkins, NGA
- James Urban, Smith/Packett
- Richard Windisch, University of Southern California Spatial Sciences Institute
- Lauren Yoroshko, Vencore
Young Professionals pay a reduced fee for a full-symposium pass, which includes 4 days of keynotes, panels, breakout tracks, access to the exhibit hall, and all the networking events.
Who is the YPG?
Developed in 2009 by young professionals, the USGIF Young Professionals Group (YPG) serves to unite junior GEOINT professionals within the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security Communities or those with less than five years experience within the community. This group offers events and programs that parallel the Foundation’s mission of advancing the geospatial intelligence tradecraft by utilizing the unique dynamics of our young professional membership and their needs.