The GEOINT Symposium is an invaluable event for anyone who relies on the “where” when it comes to national security – industry, government, homeland security, academia, and non-governmental organizations.
The educational content, access to speakers, technology displays, and visibility and networking across the Intelligence Community is unparalleled.
You could attend four different industry events throughout the year, or come to the GEOINT Symposium, where everyone gathers to share ideas and better the greater Community.
Some of the attendees of past GEOINT Symposia include:
- Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security Personnel
- Commonwealth and International/Coalition Partners
- Federal/State/Local Government Leaders
- Emergency Management/Public Safety Agencies
- Military Intelligence Officers
- Special Operations Forces
- Counter-Insurgency and Human Terrain Analysts
- University/College Educators and Researchers
- High School Seniors interested in geospatial intelligence
- College-level students studying the tradecraft
- ROTC and JROTC
- GEOINT Community Supporters
- Contractors and Businesses Utilizing GEOINT
- Decisionmakers who support GEOINT in his or her organization
The GEOINT Symposium is the event I depend on to see the past, present, and future of our industry.
-Tony Frazier SVP of US Government Solutions at DigitalGlobe
An eye-opener to all that is possible, and all of those that are there to help. GEOINT changed my perspective on my Army career, and the options available after my service."
- Zachary Rec, Geospatial Engineer, USAR
This year’s GEOINT 2016 SYMPOSIUM again demonstrated why it is the foremost gathering of geospatial practitioners in the world. The Keynote speakers are world-class and the exhibit hall contains new and state-of-the-art examples of leading edge technologies at almost every booth.
- Bruce F. Molnia, Ph.D. Senior Science Advisor USGS National Civil Applications Center
I have been involved, through different companies, in exhibiting at the GEOINT Symposium since the event began. I have consistently found that we don’t generally get the visibility and networking availability across the Intelligence Community with other events like we do with the GEOINT Symposium, which makes it a critical event not only to attend, but one at which companies need to actively participate. Feedback from participants we have sent to the event has always been positive and always kept this event on the ‘must do’ list for the following year, which in my mind, is the highest compliment when it comes to events, especially at a time when budget decreases for events are commonplace.”
- Brenda Brown, HPE
All the innovative, exciting, transformational and even life-saving geospatial capabilities demonstrated in the same place at the same time. Best use of my time."
- Karyn Hayes-Ryan, Component Acquisition Executive, NGA
Since 2004, MDA has been a proud member of the USGIF and an exhibitor at the GEOINT Symposium. The GEOINT Symposium provides a critical and valuable opportunity for us to collaborate directly with the global geospatial community in a single venue. Its continued growth in attendees and exhibitors is testament to the impact the GEOINT Symposium has and the strategy USGIF is using to address the evolving needs in the geospatial community.”
- Wendy Keyzer, Manager, Marketing Communications, Information Systems Group, MDA
The networking and business connections were invaluable. I walked away from the Symposium feeling like I had a successful experience."
- Jessica Thomas, Data Analyst, OGSystems
USGIF was especially attentive to Small Business interests. We were very impressed with the entire USGIF Team."
- Chris Glanzmann, COO, OpenWhere Inc.
First of all, I want to say thank you. I found this to be an incredible experience. Having just finished my freshman year of college, I found the symposium to be very beneficial and learned much more than I expected. I don’t think I have ever learned more in four days.
- Colin Flynn Student at Northern Virginia Community College