Exhibitor/Sponsor Documents & Resources
For more information about GEOINT 2018 exhibit space and sponsorships, please contact Jeff Ley at (703) 793-0109 ext. 102 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maximize exhibitor ROI at GEOINT 2018, USGIF hosted a series of webinars to make your planning easier and experience richer. If you didn’t attend, you can watch them on demand here …
- Best Practices for the Online Directory, Floor Plan and Show Planner
presented by Map Your Show
- Exhibiting Tips for the 2018 GEOINT Symposium
presented by The Expo Group
Exhibitor and Sponsor Documents
- GEOINT 2018 Prospectus and Application for Exhibit Space, Media, Sponsorships, and Meeting Rooms
- IAEE Rules and Regulations
- Please note: Max height for structure and/or hanging signs is 24 feet
Exhibitor Move-In and Tear-Down
- Friday, April 20: Pre-approved targeted exhibitors only
- Saturday, April 21: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 22: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 25: 3:01 – 11 p.m.
- Thursday, April 26: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Subject to change
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Monday, April 23: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 24: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 25: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Subject to change
The Expo Group Customer Account Managers
- Booths 100 – 699 – Brittany Bailey – 972-751-9401
- Booths 700 – 1199 – John LeRoy – 972-751-9427
- Booths 1200 – 1899 – Rebecca Jones – 972-751-9450
Exhibiting companies receive two (2) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 100 sq. feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibit booth personnel badges may be purchased.
Exhibitor badges include:
- Access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out
- Access to the Exhibit Hall for all three (3) show days
- Access to the receptions held within the Exhibit Hall
- Meals served within the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to the Welcome Celebration
- Admission to the General Session on Wednesday, April 25